How to earn college credit while at Cedar Valley High School

Students can earn college credit while still in high school through AP Courses, UVU Live Interactive Courses and Concurrent Enrollment courses.

Cedar ValleyConcurrent Enrollment Courses are available through Utah Valley UniversityUtah State University, and Southern Utah University.

AP Courses

Students receive college credit based upon the score received on the AP exam taken at the conclusion of the course.
Click Here

UVU Live Interactive Courses

Interactive college courses broadcase live from UVU to Cedar Valley. students must apply to UVU in order to take these courses.
Click Here

Concurrent Enrollment

College courses taught at Cedar Valley by Cedar Valley faculty. Courses are available through UVU SUU, and USU. Students must apply to the respective university in order to take theses courses.
Click Here